Friday, February 09, 2007

Brooklynn turns 2!



I really can't believe Brooklynn turns 2 today. How quick she has grown up! Last night we threw a small party at Chuck-e-Cheeses with Anna Kate, Lauren, Aunt Becky, Uncle Shane, Uncle Tim and Aunt Sara. I've never seen Brooklynn so wound up in all my life. She really was in her element as she ran around the entire place checking out all the games and rides. One of the cutest moments was when Chuck-e actually made an appearance and Brooklynn didn't want to leave his side, insisting on dancing with and holding his hand until we literally had to drag her away to have our party. She really has no fear at all.

3 comments:

Carrie Nixon said...

You're 2!!! I can't believe it either. You and Sam are growing up so fast. It seems like only yesterday that you joined our little world. Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Brooklynn! We hope to talk to you today and wish you a Happy Day. We love you and it seems only yesterday I sat in the hallway of the hospital waiting to hold you in my arms. It was a PRECIOUS day when you were born. Mimi

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brooklynn!

From your Great-Aunt from Indiana.
Rita A.